Sameer’s Project1_Reflection#1

Project 1 Reflection

I have done the technical report for Measurements which is my physics lab report. I would say I have done pretty good on this topic since measurements is our basic known ideas. Many of us already know how to do the simple measurements but this lab is concerned on fundamental units of length, mass and time. Also, I looked at the relationships between two quantities to see how they are dependent on each other and it will help us better understand our data which I even graphed in Excel. I have written clearly and more meaningful way for the procedure which is the strong part while doing the experiment.

In regards for doing this experiment in a different way, I have done four different methods for finding diameters and circumferences. So, I have figured the best way of getting the correct measurements for finding circular area is Google Map because it contains a computer program algorithm.

I could have mentioned the separate topic for the abstract and key words but those needed were mentioned on the introduction. I have inserted the graph so it would be easier to understand the relationship between the given facts.

The difficult part for me was to make a report question because I wasn’t sure about the types of questions. But I have mentioned its limitations, human errors while doing the experiment, correlation between the circumference of someone’s head and the time between heartbeats, and so on.

Overall, I would say I should be getting the points around 95+ out of 100 which is in the grade form of A. At last I believe this lab helped me to figure out if there’s any relationship between two components of an experiment and I hope anyone who wants to do this experiment would understand its procedure and find the correct way of measurement.