Kayla’s Technical Description Reflection

If I were to be able to do this technical description again, I probably would’ve done it in a different format. I think that just writing it out and submitting it in the form of a word document is kind of boring in a way. I originally wanted to do this description using a booklet kind of template. It would’ve been a easier and more fun way to present the pictures rather than just having them within the paragraphs. However because I did this through Microsoft Word, when I uploaded the booklet to Google Drive, some of the images don’t line up correctly so I had to scarp that idea.

I remember struggling with the organization of the writing. I didn’t know which information had priority in explaining my system because everything seemed to blend in. I wanted to section them off by function but they often went in circles. Overcoming this however, to a certain extent, I think I wrote the description well but seemed slightly short in word count, which bothers me slightly. I think the images I used were correctly corresponded with the subsection I worked on. Unlike the lab report project, I think I did better this time because the topic was easier. By that, I mean that for this project, there weren’t much terms that were specific to this one machine, the holodeck. In simpler terms, this project contained much more everyday terms rather than subject specific terms. Because of this, I didnt struggle as much while writing this in comparison to the first paper.

FINAL GRADE: 95