Project #3 Reflection

For project 3 we were assigned to do a proposal upon request by someone. My team was asked to propose a building design for a Tech company. We worked together to come up with a solid blueprint with the help of our fellow civil engineer, Hakeem. He was able to make a blueprint that showed the building in its entirety. We gave him feedback and made minor changes to the blueprint. This allowed us to work as a team. I oversaw making sure that all the tech rooms were in the right area and not so accessible to the normal employ as well as have enough room for expansion of the tech room. I was also in charge of being able to do some part of the power point presentation that we presented to the board to show what our proposal was to what the tech company wanted. As a group we did well in communication. We were able to make a group chat and split up the work evenly which allowed us to work efficiently. I would like it if we asked each other more questions to get clarification on each other parts. However, all in all, we did well, and I would give my group a 95 because we worked well together and there was good communication between everyone. We also were able to give a good presentation that had a ton of detail in terms of what we wanted to do in terms of building and lay out of the of the build.

-Tanvir Youhana