Week #8

My experience watching these videos gave me some insight of what the future could look like. How we can live in a virtual world after death with just our memories. They also made me think of how our privacy is invaded completely and everyone can have access to our thoughts and memories. This can be dangerous when in the hands of someone that can-do harm. These also reminded me of personal experience that I had in the pass that I would like to remember in detail as suppose to a blurry memory of it. This also reminded me of how if you want you might be able to share all your thoughts through social media and that can be dangerous because what if you show videos that can cause other people to expose. There are positives and negatives to the technology that was shown in the shows. They can either be used for good or evil and that is all up to the user. This also makes me think how these technologies are being regulated and how the government can use this technology to spy on others. If these technologies ever do become a reality it can change how we do things in our lifestyle. Relationships will change in the fact that no one will trust you without seeing the video to prove it. This is not something that someone wants to happen. We should be able to trust our friends and loved ones without looking at videos of them showing their whole day to day life.

-Tanvir Youhana