Digital #8

Yorkie doesn’t look like the type to party as she is wearing regular clothes to a club

I can relate to her because I don’t like to dance, and I don’t drink

She seems out of place at the club

At first, I was very really confused as to what was going on but then I realized the meaning behind it

This show showed how it would be like to live in a virtual world after you pass away with other people’s minds as well

I also saw some form of LGBT presence in the movie that both characters were attracted to each other and they both were females.

I see this as the future of what is possible as technology has advance so much over the years.

We will one day be able to tap into someone’s memories through neural connection and this can be either a good thing or a invasion of privacy.

I really like this episode of black mirror because I can relate to how the characters at the beginning are trying to figure out who they are and were in the world they fit in.

If people were able to look into video surveillance of everything that we were doing that would be invasion of privacy

This looking into other people minds is also a safe way to see if someone is safe or dangerous as it will reveal everything they have been doing for the past days, months etc.

I find it useful that you can look back memories of the past and this can be helpful in terms of like college and remembering a loved one that has passed away.

-Tanvir Youhana