Week #10 Update

Hello all!-

Writing with a couple of updates for you:

1. Please come to class on Tuesday 4/9 ready to dive into Project #4 with your groups! For those of you struggling to make it class regularly, we’ll take some time to talk one-on-one to come up with a plan for completing Project #4–we can do this over email if need be.

2. I’m looking into swapping a couple of upcoming class meetings for a series of one-on-one meetings with each of you to talk about your progress, your questions/concerns, and suggestions for the remainder of the term. I’ll finalize my decision about this today and keep you all posted on the Course Calendar and in class. You’ll be asked to sign up for a time to meet with me during our normal class meeting time. 

3. I am *almost done* giving feedback on your lab reports. You will find these docs in your individual Google Drive folders as a file named “DONE [your file title].” I’ve made comments, suggestions, and written a lil’ blurb at the bottom of each doc with suggestions for revising and general comments/suggestions for working in the genre and how your piece is working. If you do not see this doc yet, it’s because I am reading it this afternoon. Thank you all for your patience <3

4. If you have not yet submitted your Reflection #1 for Project #1: Lab Report, please do this ASAP ASAP ASAP. I need to hear from you about your process of creating the report, so post a short reflection, with an assigned grade, to the site in Category: Reflection #1 ASAP PLZ thank u

Misty from Pokémon happy with her Pokémon