week 10

Gabriel Almonte 

I think I have a unique relationship with technology. I believe Older people are too out of touch with technology while the younger the person the more attached to technology they are. I believe people around my age have the best balance. We grew up while most of the advance were being made but we also had a lot of our childhood where certain things were frowned upon. Some people gfot phones in junior high school others received it high school. Being that we were always at the age where we weren’t considered children, but we also weren’t adults that we could make our own decisions our parents tended to take the cautious route with technology, so we have a good balance of being functional without technology. Many young children today are always growing up with so much technology around them, who knows what the future holds with them. I do think that a balance should be kept because you shouldn’t fall behind like many of the older people have. I believe you should always be able to use the latest tech but shouldn’t need it. I try my best to balance my life, I do use technology a lot and I do use it in times I don’t need it just for the convenience, however I’m very functional without it and I don’t miss it when I don’t have it. A lot of technology is based of horror or thriller genres now, but I believe the future leads to technology be used as propaganda. It’s so easy to voice an opinion while using technology and you can reach endless amounts of people as well. People will use technology to get their points across, trying to convince everyone through media to agree with them.