Weekly Response 10

My relationship with technology is a mixed bag. Sometimes I find it fascinating, allowing me to navigate the world with ease. Most of the time I feel behind and frustrated as technology more so then ever moves at a rapid pace. Every day it seems more difficult to stay up on the trends of technology today. I think the older you get the less you can digest. Sometimes I can even feel intimidated. Like most people though I struggle up front and once I gain confidence I excel. I love my iPhone and the convenience it offers but get irate with constant updates and often feel my phone runs more clunky after I accept them. My real challenge is desk tops. When I was younger, and computers were becoming a house hold item I ate them up. I soaked up all the information I could and believe I was far ahead of the average person in this regard. Although youth do hold an advantage in their technological retention, I feel over the years I have strayed from the well, like most. Whenever I am in a computer heavy class, I feel panicked and unsure of myself. The GIF I have created shows the frustration I find myself dealing with when faced with technology these days.