Reem’s Weekly Response #7

I got a look at what life would look like if individuals were held to a rating framework. Individuals frequently run over via web-based networking media as though everything is perfect in their life and you regularly don’t see the genuine them. I trust internet based life likewise prompts less important in personal connections in an individual’s life. Personally I have had actual encounters with “friends” who are always posting up on how great of a life they have and how they are always happy, and going out to new places. However they are actually the complete opposite if you were to see them in person. They are sad deep down and feel this emptiness that they try to fill this void with making people believe that they are “perfect”. Social media is a scary place and I would not want to live a life trying to please everyone around me and never being genuinely happy. In Nosedive individuals are giving a rating somewhere in the range of 1 and 5 dependent on your appearance as well as communications. This clearly makes a few people need to live as they do via web-based networking media, so they seem to be great and get 5-star evaluations. Individuals with scores more than 4 are viewed positively and are even qualified for advantages that others aren’t. I was anxious while watching this episode and figured something like this could be conceivable later on. Individuals are progressively getting to be fixated on games and social media frameworks that they can see satisfying feedback  from. On the off chance, everything else is held to a rating why not people? The main issue is who might speak to themselves honestly. Everybody would act counterfeit day in and day out and uneasiness and dejection would almost certainly be through the roof. It was particularly intriguing when the primary character saw what her life could look like if her rating was sufficiently high and she had the capacity to get the condo she needed. It completely assumed control over her life and she wound up fixated on hitting the 5 star point.